Global Head of Cyber Security Sales
Siemens is seeking an experienced cyber security executive responsible for expanding global cyber security sales operations, enablement, and performance. This executive will report directly to the Vice President and Global Head of Industrial Cyber and will interface directly with the regional heads of cybersecurity. The Global Head of Cyber Security is directly responsible for establishing/managing the growth of cyber security sales in all regions, providing global guidance on sales forecasting, processes, reporting, enablement, and vertical market development. You will work closely with the global cyber team and play a key role in establishing growth strategies, partner development, and product development. This role also includes direct interface with senior customer executives and key account pursuits. You will also be responsible for the development of key channels, as well as the development of global sales strategy for cyber security.
• Develop and implement global sales and go-to-market strategies
• Establish and manage global processes, standards, sales enablement, and performance metrics
• Develop global sales channels and vertical markets
• Manage global sales coordination and account meetings
• Interface with senior executives (customer and internal) and support key opportunity capture
• Lead regional cyber sales development and tactical sales management
• Lead sales planning and coordination with key partners
• Lead global sales forecasting and reporting
• Support global market development and marketing activities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, cyber security, or related field
• 10+ years of Cyber Security experience
• 10+ Years of sales development and management
• 5+ Years of consulting or consultative selling experience
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Operational Technology/Industrial Cyber security sales experience
• Proven cyber security thought leadership
• Global sales management experience
• Strategic planning and/or go-to-market experience
• Master’s degree in business administration, Cyber Security, or related fields
• Product launch or market entrance experience
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Job ID: 180972
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.