Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Enterprise Services (ES) team in an ICT Officer role based at our Managed Equipment Services (MES) site at Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch, WA. In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance and installation of all MES ICT hardware and software and will effectively troubleshoot and communicate any ICT vulnerabilities or issues as they arise and develop comprehensive ICT risk assessments when required
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Install and maintain all ICT hardware and software: Maintain and troubleshoot all network and computer related issues including issues related to MES asset ICT. Help install and support all ICT hardware and software
· Risk Assessment: Complete comprehensive risk assessments on any ICT Vulnerabilities related to MES assets. Identify security gaps and provide relevant solutions in consultation with MES Subcontractors
· Assist biomedical engineers in supporting biomedical devices in the hospital especially those with an ICT component. Assist in diagnosis of fault type and relaying fault description to the equipment vendor in the event of a serious fault
· Enhance Office ICT system through appropriate upgrades and advise management on changes and improvements when required
· Communicate effectively with the Asset Management Supervisor on workload, key activities and issues as they arise
· Maintain the MES ICT Asset register in conjunction with commercial
Your qualifications and experience:
· Relevant experience and formal training in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or ICT
· Experience within a service business focusing on relevant industry technologies
· Experience in service, maintenance and/or installation activities on relevant technologies (medical/health field- preferred)
· Experience in critically evaluating ICT issues and providing solutions
· Proficient in MS office applications
Your attributes and skills:
· Experience in team collaboration
· Strong customer relationship skills
· Ability to work as part of a team with and without supervision
· Ability to communicate complex ICT theories, issues and challenges in easy to understand terms
· Ability to multitask and prioritise work effectively
· Sound fault finding techniques
· Positive attitude, proactive, self-starter, action and results oriented
· Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Continuous learning orientation; keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies
analytical, diagnostic and problem resolution skills
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
Applications close 24 October 2019 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 180975
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time