Seeking a senior level Direct Owner / Service Sales Manager to lead, manage and develop a team of sales professionals focused on driving life cycle and value based services such as system migrations, digital and energy related services to facility owners and end users within the local metropolitan market. This position reports to the Branch General Manager.
- To embrace and lead an ownership culture which embodies accountability, empowerment, teamwork and collaboration.
- Be able to articulate and drive our Digitalization strategy of Remote Services and Big Data Analytics through tools such as Fault Detection and Diagnostics within our Proven Outcomes approach.
- Ability to develop and drive energy related projects which focus on reducing a customer’s utility spend while financially tailoring the solution to fit within their capital / operating budget requirements.
- With a strong knowledge in strategic sales be able to develop and lead a team of sales professionals to be strategic, innovative thinkers developing digital, energy and life cycle service solutions for our customers.
- Posses the ability to coach a sales team on how to create customer need and drive business closed within a new and existing customer base.
- Collaborate with other Siemens sales groups such as construction sales, fire life safety and security sales to expand Siemens position.
- Actively participate in senior-level selling on strategic projects or accounts as well as maintain senior-level relationships with existing owner / end user customers.
- Be actively involved in meetings, presentations and entertainment events with customers.
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing plan to drive market awareness and growth to meet business objectives.
- Actively seek out and leverage resources (tools, best practices, subject matter experts) within the company to drive innovation and new offerings.
- Key performance metrics include growth of: service contract base, service / migration and energy related projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on engineering, management or IT preferred, although a combination of education and directly related work experience will also be considered. (Minimum education is an Associate’s Degree.)
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Technical proficiency in IT, building technologies, demand side energy management and other related components
- Successful history of managing and developing a sales team.
Job ID: 180985
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.