Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science & Engineering. Additional course(s) on data analytics topics is preferred.
Experience level: Minimum 5 years in software development with at least 4 years hands-on experience in the area of Data analytics.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Operate and optimize pre-defined tools, applications and data bases/data management systems
• Process, manage, extract and cleanse data to apply Data Analytics in a meaningful way
• Apply predictive and statistical modelling for different usecases and model deployment strategies.
• Create reports and communicate results to various internal and/or external stakeholders (e.g. management, customers)
• Regularly scan the Data Analytics landscape to stay up to date with latest technologies, techniques, tools and methods in this field
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
Data Analytics, data preprocessing, data visualization, data synthesis, simulation.
Machine Learning model building(Clustering, Classification, Regresssion, Ensembling)
Statistics(Hypothesis Testing, Correlation tests, confidence intervals, p-values)
Time Series Forecasting(ARIMA, SARIMA, SARIMAX, UCM, LSTMs etc.)
Optimization Methods(Linear Programming)
Prior experience with NLP is good to have
Experience with Log processing frameworks like Elastic Stack is good to have.
Working with data from different sources for example, machine Logs, Patient records.
Programming Language: Python/R
Libraries: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn, Keras
Experience in creating dashboards, visualizations using visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau