Portfolio Development Executive - CAD
Portfolio Development is a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy and a new position is now available for a Computer Aided Design Portfolio Development Executive.
As a Portfolio Development Executive for our CAD portfolio you will have a commercial background. Develop the go-to-market strategy with the goal of maximising revenues from our CAD products, NX and Solid Edge. Working closely on developing regional plans and executing sales alongside Sales support teams.
As a “Portfolio Developer” you identify market opportunities, create 'go-to-market’ strategies and implement them utilizing Campaigns & Initiatives for different industries and specific target groups.
You will also:
- Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of Campaigns and Initiatives based strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities.
- Assess and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts by industry or domain for your assigned geography.
- Establish clear market positions for the portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving, and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message
- Work with internal stakeholders to build a Sales strategy for identified customers or market and then provide the required support the drive the sale to a conclusion with the account team.
- Support of the marketing team in the planning and implementation of customer or event specific campaigns
- Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Business Development, and Pre-Sales teams by providing direct engagement with customers, as part of the sales pursuit team, for key Must Win accounts
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Degree or equivalent Professional Qualification in Engineering, or similar Systems Engineering discipline.
- Experience in a customer-facing sales or business development functions.
- Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation to develop & grow this Portfolio.
- Domain Knowledge of CAD process and tools, and an ability to understand, articulate, position and present the value of CAD solutions in the context of an Industry, and client business.
- Ideally trained in value selling methodologies such as Challenger, Revenue Storm.
Job ID: 181052
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time