- You will lead and manage the Quality Management and Environment, Health and Safety team and interact with the Management Team.
- You will be responsible for the overall Quality Management and EHS activities at the company.
- Your duties will include supporting the business with QM & EHS strategies and coordinate related activities.
- You will create and implement QMS processes or give direction to others for process creation and improvements.
- You will coordinate applicable parts of Site QMS with overall Siemens HTT QMS requirements.
- You will assure compliance with all applicable regulations, laws and standards and maintain the certification to design and supply pressure equipment under ASME Section I Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
- You are responsible for the certification of the completed equipment and vouch for its safe operation.
- Maintaining effect working relationship with applicable accrediting and regulatory agencies, administrative officials and the medical community is also one of your responsibilities.
- You have successfully completed a degree in Mechanical Engineering or Quality Management.
- You have a sound knowledge of manufacturing practices, welding and testing technology.
- You have a proven track record working in and with Quality and Regulatory authorities (Dutch & European). This shall be evidenced by at least 10 year experience in the mentioned fields.
- You are intimately familiar with the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 standards and ASME Codes
- You have proven leadership skills, either in special projects, or managing the team.
- Spearheading Quality, you are an unbiased, independent individual with strong decision-making skills in addition to excellent interpersonal and written skills.
- You have keen sense of intercultural communication requirements.
- You can cope with resistance and stress and able to keep parties focused and motivated.
- You have good PC skills: MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) as well as GRC, process mapping and statistical tooling.
- Since you are interacting with international colleagues, excellent Dutch, English & German skills (spoken and written) are necessary and knowledge of other languages is of advantage.
- You enjoy teaching people regarding quality topics to help bring up their skill level.
- You like to inspire people, actively driving for success, while leaving the credits to those who execute.
Job ID: 181054
Sector: Gas and Power
Bedrijf: Siemens Heat Transfer Technology B.V.
Ervaringsniveau: Experienced Professional
Soort baan: Fulltime