- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Responsible for co-ordination and governance of all Corporate Finance & Reporting (CF R) assurance requirements under the Risk and Internal Control RIC methodology
- Provide instrumental advisory role for CF R managers to ensure that internal controls are appropriately identified and effectively designed to mitigate identified risks.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of financial internal controls reviews such as conducting process walkthroughs, monitoring of control tests, deficiencies and remediation activities.
- Identify opportunities and develop recommendations for process improvements and standardization to enhance operational effectiveness.
- Central point of contact point with internal / external auditors for Internal Controls topics
- Perform SAP Business Process Owner (BPO) activities.
- Ensure CF R adherence to best practices related to Compliance, Business Excellence, and Quality Management.
- Lead special projects as assigned (eg. Design and implement tools for process automation and digitalization)
- University degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- Professional designation completed or in progress (CPA, CIA) is preferred
- Minimum 5 years working experience in financial analysis, reporting, and/or internal controls is required with emphasis on financial processes and control design.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analytical skills, and reasoning to identify key risk factors and drivers.
- Proficient in SAP and MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both written and verbal with ability to collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a proactive and time sensitive manner.
Job ID: 181081
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.