In Siemens Healthineers, we are looking forward to welcoming you as our new Ultrasound Sales Specialist. Becoming our new colleague, you will join our expanding sales team covering the east of Denmark. In your role, you will be responsible for the Sales of the complete portfolio of Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound Products to include Radiology, Cardiology, OB/Gyn and Point of Care Ultrasound. Currently, Ultrasound is growing rapidly due to our introduction of innovative and unique technological advances that make a difference to clinicians and to patients.
The Ultrasound team in Denmark consists of experience ultrasound professionals within sales and applications who always strive to serve our customers in the best possible way every day. Our energetic and passionate team is looking for like-minded colleagues that will help bringing the next generation of award-winning ultrasound products into clinicians’ hands.
With an expanding portfolio of quality products this is an exciting time to join our Ultrasound sales team. We are looking for customer focused individuals who have either an Ultrasound engineering background or previous experience working as a Sonographer or Radiographer. This is a great opportunity for an ultrasound professional looking to move into a sales role as previous sales experience is not a prerequisite for this role only an advantage.
- As Ultrasound Sales Specialist, you strengthen the team responsible for the sale of solutions in the ultrasound product area for Danish healthcare. You have budget and profit responsibility for sales within your district.
- You independently and passionately sell products, services and solutions to new and existing healthcare customers.
- You are responsible for maintaining and developing the customer relationship throughout the sales process.
- You have a proactive approach and present solutions and offers based on the customer's needs that add value to their business.
- To be successful in the role, close cooperation with your sales team colleagues, application specialists, technical product specialists and other functions within Siemens Healthineers is required to ensure the best possible delivery.
- The service involves trips to our customers where you also demonstrate Siemens Healthineers solutions and products in ultrasound.
- You are responsible for the execution, follow-up and reporting of tenders, budget and sales results.
- We give you the opportunity for great freedom where you are responsible for your customers and independently manage the planning and execution of your sales.
- You report to the Head of Ultrasound in the Nordic region.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Preferably you have at least five years of experience selling medical technology products and solutions to the Danish healthcare sector. Very good knowledge or clinical experience of ultrasound is considered a must.
- You have a university degree in a clinical profession, medical technology, economics or other education relevant to the service in combination with your work experience.
- We are looking for you who are result- and customer-oriented and have a very good understanding of our healthcare customers.
- You are solution-oriented and collaborative, together with your colleagues at Siemens Healthineers you deliver solutions that add value to our customers.
- Documented experience of successful and commercial sales.
- The ability to communicate and build relationships is a very important success factor in the role.
- The service means a lot of traveling and therefore the will and opportunity for this as well as driving license is required.
- You have good IT skills and are fluent in Danish and English in speech and writing.
At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
Job ID: 181125
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare A/S
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time