Technical Product Manager – STAR-CCM+ – Multiphase
Simcenter STAR-CCM+ is a complete multi-physics solution for the simulation of products and designs operating under real-world conditions. The insights gained guide design processes and ultimately leads to innovative to products that exceed customer expectations.
Siemens Digital Industries Software’s Simcenter STAR-CCM+ Technical Product Management team is seeking a dynamic and motivated professional to expand the team of Technical Product Managers.
This particular role is an exciting opportunity to help shape Simcenter STAR-CCM+’s long term multiphase strategy. The team is responsible for managing and communicating customer and market requirements, helping shape product direction, as well as promoting and educating the field on the latest product features and enhancements.
You must be passionate about creating the best in class solutions and have a strong vision for the product and be able to champion it to both internal and external stakeholders. An in-depth
knowledge of multiphase modeling within the context of Computation Fluid Dynamics is essential as is a desire to work closely with development teams in shaping new and innovative solutions to expand the scope of the software’s coverage.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
- Interact with customer support and business development teams to identify users’ and market requirements.
- Work closely with customers to understand how multiphase simulation might be effectively deployed to solve their engineering challenges.
- Understand customers’ use cases, elaborate and communicate them to the software development organization.
- Prioritize software requests and work with development teams to plan future product content, new features, and enhancements.
- Work with key internal stakeholders and third-party partners to understand and deliver a best in class multiphase offering within the context of the broader Siemens PLM ecosystem.
- Champion the product to customers and internal teams.
- Contribute to the long-term product strategy.
- Report progress of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ upcoming releases to the rest of the organization.
- Build go to market materials in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Promote benefits of new Simcenter STAR-CCM+ versions both internally and to our customers.
What do I need to qualify for the role
- Postgraduate Degree in Engineering.
- Advanced experience working in a Software environment with experience in Technical Product Management.
- In depth knowledge of Industrial Computation Fluid Dynamics, Multiphase and CAE processes.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver clear, concise presentations.
- Willing to tackle new challenges as part of a team or independently.
- Highly motivated, able to show initiative and accountability within a dynamic work environment.
Job ID: 181126
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time