- Research, design, and implement algorithms that power knowledge inference and online recommendations, based on Deep Learning/machine learning to consume various types of data
- Dive into huge, noisy, and complex real-world behavioral data to produce innovative analysis and new types of predictive models of engineering behaviors and manufacturing processes performance.
- Explore the untapped potential of big data for design, engineering and analysis tasks and devise revolutionary approaches.
- Advance the state-of-the-art in the field, including generating patents and publications in top journals and conferences.
- Apply deep learning techniques to large-scale, real-world problems.
- Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification and implementation of data analysis product components.
- Working with customers to understand algorithm requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Candidate must have completed PhD or completed Graduate degree with 3+ years of Experiences in the field of Big Data Analytics, machine learning/deep learning.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Big Data tools and their configuration & setup.
- Proven in data mining, machine learning, deep learning, re-enforcement learning
- Capability for quick prototyping
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills in English a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic team
- Demonstrable research and innovation track record as an intern or graduate assistant (publications, research monographs etc.)
- Ability to work with controlled technology in accordance with US export control law required. Siemens may require candidates under consideration for employment opportunities to submit information regarding citizenship status to allow the organization to comply with specific US Export Control laws and regulations. Additional information on the US Export Control laws & regulations can be found on http://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/policy-guidance/deemed-exports/deemed-exports-faqs?view=category&id=33#subcat34
- Proficiency in security and compliance analytics preferred.
- Previous experience or knowledge in the field of probabilistic reasoning, uncertainty quantification, dimensionality reduction, decision trees, and design analysis is preferred.
- Proficiency in R, Knime, Hadoop and Spark
- In depth Knowledge in Software development in Java
Job ID: 181132
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.