For our Business Solutions & Services team, we are looking for a full-time Business Intelligence Analyst in Alpharetta, GA. As a BI Analyst, you will lead projects and support our internal customers from the project start until the successful implementation.
- Creating IT concepts and solutions that enhance customer efficiency and productivity
- Text analytics including: clustering, topic modelling, similarity comparison and sentiment analysis
- Designing predictive scoring models in Python or R
- Managing and coordinating project work packages in an organized way
- Troubleshooting, optimizing and tuning ETL processes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, IT or Business with an IT focus
- 0-2+ years of work experience in IT or consulting
- Solid understanding of business process analysis, design and optimization.
- Experience using SQL (MSSQL, MySQL or MemSQL preferred)
- Experience using ETL Tools (SSIS preferred)
- Experience with Amazon Components/ Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as S3, EC2, RDS, EMR, and Lambda is a plus
- Experience with JSON and JS libraries like Angular and jQuery is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all stakeholders (team player).
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact and present to upper management.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively in order to meet project deadlines.
- Willingness to travel ~15%.
Job ID: 181148
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.