MBA Summer Intern – Siemens Management Consulting
What is Siemens Management Consulting?
We are Siemens Management Consulting (SMC), the top management strategy consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Our mission is to inspire and transform Siemens businesses worldwide and launch talent into senior management roles. Join us and discover where your talents could take you.
The United States is the world’s largest economy – and the largest market for Siemens. That's why it is the home to some of Siemens’ global headquarters such as Oil & Gas or the software business. Our consultants have been supporting Siemens in the Americas as part of international project teams for many years. Since 2018, they've also been working locally from our new office in the sunshine state Florida.
Our Orlando team, comprising international and local talent, is helping to shape the future of the American market for Siemens, advising on growth and innovation, digitalization, M&A, government and society as well as regional strategies.
What you'll do
As a MBA Summer Intern, you'll develop international business strategies to solve some of today’s most complex challenges in the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization. This is a client-facing role, and you'll act globally. Ready for the challenge?
· Analyze markets and competitors; develop recommendations for our clients
· Develop business plans and strategies in close collaboration with our clients
· Conduct expert interviews and facilitate workshops
· Prepare presentations for top management
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us and start shaping your future today.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Currently enrollment at an MBA business school
- 2-5 years’ experience in strategy consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up (ideally with strategic project experience)
- Previous consulting and/or industry expertise highly preferred
- International work experience highly preferred
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Travel: Interns will be expected to travel approximately 80%
Job ID: 181170
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.