Siemens US Talent Acquisition
RSC Technical Support
· Provide product support either remotely or on-site.
· Proactively monitor systems using Siemens Remote Services
· Share expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and customers.
· Successfully demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge in a technical specialty
· Monitor the ongoing field actions and manage the escalation process to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and business outcomes are achieved.
· Provide remote technical support to Field Service Engineers and customers requiring service on Siemens CT equipment.
· Proactively monitor CT accounts through Guardian or other means to ensure equipment uptime.
· Dispatch notifications to CSE's and provide quality action plans
· Use remote diagnostics to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
· Follow escalation process and communicate with HSC/QIB and the field to drive solutions.
· Travel to assist with on-site repair of customer equipment as required. (internationally at times - Canada and Latin America)
· Provide feedback to the factory, customers or field regarding system performance
· Be willing to work rotating 2nd shift and work in On-call rotation when necessary
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Associates degree or 2 years of vocational technical training required.
· 5-10 years’ experience working on CT systems
· Ability to troubleshoot and fix problems remotely using Siemens Remote Services
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 181191
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.