• As an Instructor, you will be expected to teach/deliver courses on NX CAM and CAD and/or other PLM software from Siemens, with a primary focus on the NX CAM. We are looking for a CAM instructor with experience working in a design/engineering environment.
•Employee will report to a Resource Manager within the Learning and Adoption Services organization, which falls under the Americas Sales and Services organization.
• Position will teach classes at various Siemens training centers in the US or Canada (and abroad if needed), at customer facilities, or virtually over the web/cloud. Willingness to travel is a must and strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Assistance with continually improving and developing new instructor-led or self-paced courseware is also part of this job.
Position is expected to perform the following tasks
• Willingness and ability to travel to deliver training and/or mentoring type activities using NX CAD/CAM, and other Siemens applications.
• Book travel for external and internal events, manage business expenses, and complete expense reports and submit them in accordance with company and organizational policies.
• Deliver training of Siemens PLM applications in a manner defined by the organization and protect intellectual property whenever required.
• Complete courseware development and video development tasks as part of yearly performance management planning documentation
• Work effectively in a team environment, both internally and externally, by displaying professionalism and courteousness at all times.
• Complete the require training for self-development and in keeping current with Siemens PLM software applications, such as Teamcenter, that are defined as part of this position.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Associates type degree or higher in CNC Programming is required.
• Minimum 5 years of industry experience using CAM Programming on Siemens PLM NX software is required.
• Experience with NX CMM and/or Additive Manufacturing a plus.
• Design experience using NX CAD or similar CAx product is preferred (5 years)
• Required amount of travel with the position is 50%
• Prior teaching/mentoring experience strongly desired.
• Successful candidate must be articulate and comfortable speaking in front of groups.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 181215
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.