Siemens is seeking a software development professional who must have experience in the development of meshing algorithms to contribute to our STAR-CCM+ software.
We are looking for meshing experience (at least during their graduate research), an M.S. or PhD, preferably 5+ years experience and distributed (MPI) parallel experience.
The main objective of the position is to work on the STAR-CCM+ surface meshing team by improving and developing meshing algorithms and APIs. This person will report to the Software Engineering Manager of the Surface Meshing Team.
• Writing and/or improving meshing algorithms.
• Writing unit tests to ensure code is fit for use.
• Testing and fixing code written by employee and other developers.
• Reviewing code written by other developers.
This person will be working preferably in our Austin, Texas office. Other
offices: ( Seattle, WA, Lebanon, NH, Liberty, IA and Rome, Italy) might
be considered base upon experience.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience in writing cohesive, well-structured, object-oriented, C++ code.
• MS or Ph. D in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a related discipline.
• Experience in the development of meshing software algorithms.
• Experience in developing distributed and/or shared memory parallel software
• Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
• Ability to communicate outside the team.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 181217
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.