Procurement Sourcing Specialist (Temporary to Permanent) SISW-Mentor-181228
Job Location: USA – OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Finance - Procurement
This Position is a Temporary to Permanent Opportunity.
Mentor Graphics Corporation is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
The purpose of this role is to support Stakeholders in Marketing, Customer Support and Engineering divisions with the procurement of various services from vendors, supplier and services providers.
The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology and possess strong attention to details.
• Review and draft Services Category Contracts & Agreements to support business activities and departmental needs; negotiating terms & conditions of vendor agreements, NDAs, evaluation agreements; identifying and mitigating contractual risks; interfacing with vendors and monitoring and tracking contract performance. (60%)
• Use Contract Management tool to ensure Services contracts are executed in line with company’s processes (20%)
• Negotiate pricing, key terms, and conditions of sale with key suppliers and vendors; deliver and validate savings (10%)
• Ensure Purchase Orders are released to vendors adhering to company’s procedures (10 %)
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to adapt, prioritize and execute to achieve desired results
• Advanced contracting skills - knowledge of contracting principles, laws, regulations and industry standards
• Prior experience in Services spend category industry desired
• Strong written, verbal communications and presentation skills
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with SAP or any ERP system. eSourcing and Contract Management software desired.
• Willingness to work out of Mentor’s Wilsonville, OR offices.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 181228
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.