Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Application Manager - IBM ICM
Join a team of highly experienced IT professionals who enable Siemens Healthineers to develop world-class healthcare solutions. Located at our Malvern, PA headquarters, our SAP Application Management CoC engages local and global business and IT partners to enable Healthineers success.
This position provides end-to-end IT application ownership. Responsibilities include: requirements analysis, design, project and test management, and implementation coordination for assigned efforts. Expertise in IBM Cognos Incentive Compensation Management is a must. Exposure to or experience with SAP ERP is a plus. Working knowledge of MS-Windows Server, MS-SQL Server and exposure to cloud services is expected.
- IT application management for the US based IBM ICM commissions system, and integration points with other systems: SAP ERP, HR (Oracle Fusion), DWH and Payroll (ADP). Also responsible for Budget, Change Management, Project Management, Compliance Management.
- Planning and oversight for the “care and feeding” and enhancement of assigned applications and components. Work with internal resources and lead external vendors to maintain business facing SLA’s. Perform IT project and test management duties when necessary.
- Partner and collaborate with key business contacts, IT resources, and external vendors to create requirement and functional specifications to solve complex objectives. Monitor and consult with development vendor to produce on-time and high-quality solutions. Coordinate User Acceptance Testing and oversee solution implementations.
- Prepares annual budget and ensures costs do not exceed budget.
- Architect of ICM roadmap which requires developing a relationship with industry contacts.
- May provide work direction for other IT resources.
Education & Overall
- Work location is Malvern, PA. USA
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration, or similar is required. Master’s degree preferred but not required
- 10 or more years hands-on work experience enhancing and supporting IT systems.
- Excellent understanding of the Order to Cash process, revenue recognition concepts, commissions processing, and the ability to learn complex Siemens Healthcare business processes
- Solid understanding of data warehouse practices, including ETL concepts
- Experience supporting Accounting, Commissions, HR, and Payroll business areas. Knowledge of the Healthcare industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in IBM ICM (Incentive Compensation Management V9, V10), and on-going support is required. Experience executing an IBM ICM version upgrade is a plus.
- Experience with ETL systems (Informatica), and concepts, including building and supporting complex ETL solutions
- Relational database analysis and modeling knowledge is required. 8+ years of experience in a technical environment working closely with MS SQL, and MS Access, or similar. Demonstrable capability in understanding and optimizing SQL code.
- Ability to understand and maintain the existing code bases as well as design new solutions including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, table/view creation, etc., always with a focus on optimal performance.
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure/platform services.
- Ability to analyze data discrepancies, anomalies, and other reporting related issues; provide impact analysis and needed corrections after consulting business partners.
Other Responsibilities & Experience
- Vendor Management: Experience and savvy working with ‘Service Providers’ in the areas of application management, application hosting and cloud services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate has the ability to bridge the gap between the business and IT. Work closely with business partners to understand their needs and to design/implement appropriate IT solutions. Comfortable working across the full gambit of stakeholders, from business executives, and end users, to IT leaders and several on and off-shore service providers
- Must be an energetic team oriented player with solid leadership characteristics
- Strong customer focus with an ability to respond rapidly to complex issues. Problem solving skills focused on innovation, and creativity while keeping a keen eye on productivity and cost savings.
- Project Management skills: Willingness and skills to run small to medium projects. Must have the ability to break efforts down into component parts, make reasonable estimates on delivery, and effectively drive a schedule
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, shift focus and adapt to changing priorities. Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to write and maintain required application security/operation manuals, and various ‘system’ and change management related documents including requirement and functional specifications, test plans and implementation plans
- Comfortable and fluent in working within a formal IT system change management process and SDLC
- Knowledge of IT General Controls (ITGC) for financially relevant systems. Experience with financial audits of IT controls.
- 5% travel, related to projects. Some travel to Germany
- IBM Cognos Incentive Compensation Management (v9 and v10)
- SAP ECC6 FICO, Project Systems, SD
- MS SQL Server, Access
- MS Windows Server
- HP Quality Center Test Management
- MS Office, Project
- Service Now Incident, Change, Problem Management
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 181231
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.