Advanced UI Development Engineer-DISW-PLM
We are seeking an experienced software engineer to work on our Qt based modeling and data visualization application as part of a dynamic, global and rapidly growing team. As a developer, you will create a powerful yet streamlined user experience for our customers. Simplicity in the design of our software is a key development directive. As a result, this position requires creative thinking to generate intuitive solutions for complex design challenges. You will be reporting to the manager of the UI products.
• Design, implementation and maintenance of user interface elements in HEEDS MDO and POST (our software product)
• Follow the established development processes
• Write and review software requirements documents
• Create QA tests for the implemented functionality
• Detailed documentation of the implementations
• Research and fix assigned bugs
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS degree in Computer Science and/or an Engineering field
• Proficient in application of OOP using C++
• Experience developing graphical user interface for end user desktop application(s) and/or web applications
• Good teamwork and cooperation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience with Qt Widgets
• Commercial software development
Job ID: 181235
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.