We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. We build next-generation high speed trains, smart energy networks and support NASA in their explorations of outer space. We need people like you! Experience specialists and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. Help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. So, what are you waiting for? Take your career step with us.
Siemens Gas and Power is looking for an experienced Contract Administrator who has knowledge and experience managing a high volume of order entry and invoicing. You will ensure timely order entry, correct ordering, will follow up on schedules and monitor all related cost. In this role, you will be located at the Raleigh, NC office location and report to the Commercial Project Management Supervisor.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Enter and validate customer orders against purchase order and original proposal.
• Process orders from the order entry stage, through completion.
• Ensure timely invoicing upon milestone completion.
• Requisition service and oil deliveries for the customer order.
• Close coordination with customer, factories, suppliers, and project management throughout the life of the order.
• Enter new customer requests in Siemens support systems.
• Enter tax documentation in tax portal.
• Complete export documents for international orders.
• Assist credit & collections of past due AR when needed.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• BS/BA in Finance or related area required, or equivalent experience
• Proficient in MS Excel and Word
• Proficiency with standard accounting principles.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 2+ years of overall admin or contract experience.
• SAP R/3, SD and PS
• SalesForce.com experience
• Fluent in Spanish or German
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Job ID: 181237
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.