Job title: Teamcenter Systembase Administration
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Doing deployments and upgrades on multitier TC environment
- Handling of security related adjustments to OS (linux and windows) and TC
- Issue and problem handling during Test and operation on systembase level
- Development of admin Scripts
- Monitoring Systems of TC Dev, Training, QA and Production system.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Experience: 3 to 6 years of relevant experience. BE/B. Tech./MCA
- In-depth knowledge of Teamcenter install/sysadmin/troubleshooting with integrations on FMS, PoolManager, Dispatcher and T4S
- Must have knowledge of Linux – setup/services/monitoring
- Deep knowhow on Websphere/JBOSS/Apache/SQL and related maintenance/tuning and monitoring tasks
- Teamcenter Client related setup/troubleshooting/tracing OTW/TCCS/RAC/HTTPS
- Teamcenter 11.2 and above
- TC 2 tier setup
- TC 4 tier setup – including in depth know how multi poolmanager Treecache setup
- TC deployment know how across w2k8 and linux platforms
- Dispatcher setup, issue and problem handling
- AWC setup, issue and problem handling
- OTW/TEM based client building
- TC Session and related problem handling
- Understanding of admin related Teamceneter commandline utilitiesWe are looking forward to receiving your online application.
- Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 181275
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time