The job is in the intercompany section of the Accounts Payable department, as part of a financial shared services team which has, as main customers, multiple Siemens companies in Israel. The main responsibility of this position is to post invoices which are received from other Siemens companies and secondary activities would be the processing of customer requests and clearing of vendor accounts. The candidate would be in direct contact with supply chain management, divisions, HUB as well as local accounting colleagues from Israel, with whom they will cooperate on a regular basis.
We are looking for someone who has an understanding of accounting and finance, with high attention to detail, who is at the same time able to work quickly and efficiently while under pressure. Moreover, while cooperation with other parties is key to success, the candidate should also be able function independently and take charge of the intercompany vendor bookings for Siemens Israel by themselves. Basic excel knowledge and IT skills are required, while Hebrew language, SAP, invoice booking and payment experience is an advantage.
We can offer you
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- e-meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Job ID: 181290
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time