Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Hands on in engineering, design of Complete Water Solutions for Combined cycle power projects.
- Water Solutions comprise of Water Treatment, Pre-treatment, DM Plant, RO Plant, Condensate Polishing Plant, Chemical Dosing systems for Cooling Water treatment, Chemical dosing systems for Water Steam Cycle, Sampling system.
- Tasks involving managing project engineering with regards to Basic and Detail Engineering, Sizing calculation, P&IDs, System Description, selection of equipment, Selection of material, Preparation of RFQ, Bid evaluation, Vendor Engineering, technical submittals and approvals as required.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B. Tech in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering with 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Conversant with Combined cycle power plant (CCPP) process.
- Knowledge of Fluid mechanics and Heat and mass transfer
- Knowledge of international codes and standards.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 181292
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time