Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Will be responsible for BOP and HRSG Close loop control logics and Open loop control logics preparation in SPPA-T3000.
- Will be responsible Automation design review. Knowledge of process in water steam cycle is a must.
- Support and review of instrument data sheets.
- Review of wiring diagram for Black boxes.
- Experience in plant commissioning (HRSG) will be added advantage
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B. Tech in Control & Instrumentation with 10 - 12 years of relevant work experience.
- Conversant with Combined cycle power plant (CCPP) process.
- Good knowledge and prior experience of Heat Recovery Steam generator (HRSG) processes and its automation.
- Well versed with Close loop and Open loop controls in CCPP.
- Commissioning experience is desirable.
- Prior experience of Siemens DCS SPPA T3000 has added advantage.
- Conversant with understanding Heat balance diagrams, Pump Curves, Instrument list, instrument/equipment data sheets and Black Box List.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 181295
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time