Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Business Management Activities: Lead the regional product marketing team and product sales team in China to ensure a successful implementation of key marketing strategies, provide presales support, and key account development. Achieve company sales targets.
· set up marketing strategy and related maketing plan and ensure the implementation
· Product lifeclyce management in region
· national project implementation
· industry luminaires relation set up and maintain with sales and clinical sales
· Ensure together with RA/QS and according to ISO rules the withdrawals of products and the complaint handling.
· Management Activities: Cooperate with related department to implement company management system, like PMP, SLF,
· Coach and develop team members.
· Other related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
· budget plan set up and monitor
Your qualifications and experience:
·University degree with major in Medical or natural sciences, MBA preferred; adequate job experience and knowledge of sales and competition in the market, medical diagnostic experience is preferred.
• The ability to provide leadership in many situations and with using different communication methods both remotely and face to face.
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good teamwork.
• Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications in particular expert knowledge of Excel.
• Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies.
• Good understanding of the Financial system operated within the company.
• A broad based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry.
• At least min 3 years in marketing, familiar with healthcare industry.
• Good planning and organization skills.
• Negotiation skills.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 181297
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time