We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you help to develop and to drive CRM campaigns in collaboration with different stakeholders to realize strategic goals in alignment with the Siemens Operating Companies using Data Analytics
- You take part in the creation of end-to-end processes including data management to ensure high-quality data
- Together with your team, you develop CRM-guidelines for Siemens Financial Services, monitor the funnel management independently and perform customer analyses as well as analyses for quarterly reports
- Furthermore, you contribute to a seamless customer journey using state-of-the-art CRM tools, which complete the existing CRM landscape and generate value for Siemens Financial Services
- You make a valuable contribution to the process set-up for best practice sharing across regions and business units
- Supporting the development of trainings and change management measures is also part of your responsibilities
- In the context of resource and supply chain management, you engage internal and external vendors and consultants to build up service functions, organize 'get-to-know' meetings, and provide appropriate support for the specific project topics
- The basis of your success is a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication Science with 3+ years of experience in the financial services or industry sector – preferably in project management, business development, marketing and/or sales
- You are passionate about campaign management and you are experienced in the creation of campaigns using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com, Eloqua, or Tableau
- You have gained experience in the development of strategic concepts, roadmaps, in data analytics as well as in the field of regulatory and data protection requirements
- You can prove your expertise in stakeholder- and change management as well as in the efficient management of internal and external consultants
- Strong presentation skills, a comfortable handling of standard office applications as well as agile project management tools help you orientate in your new working environment
- Additionally, you are skilled in the collaboration with virtual teams, understanding customers and bringing together decision-makers to realize projects
- Fluent English skills and intercultural competencies enable you to work in cross-cultural teams with different professional backgrounds
- Personally, you convince us with your ability to change, your strategic way of thinking, efficient communication skills, motivation and customer orientation
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 181325
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time