We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- In your new role you develop and drive CRM campaigns in collaboration with different stakeholders to realize strategic goals in alignment with the Siemens Operating Companies using Data Analytics
- You create end-to-end processes including data management to ensure high-quality data
- Furthermore, you develop CRM-guidelines for Siemens Financial Services, monitor the funnel management independently and perform customer analyses as well as analyses for quarterly reports
- You contribute to a seamless customer journey using state-of-the-art CRM tools, which complete the existing CRM landscape and generate value for Siemens Financial Services
- You create a process for best practice sharing across regions and business units
- Supporting the development of trainings and change management measures is also part of your responsibilities
- The basis of your success is a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication Science with 5+ years experience in the financial services or industry sector – preferably in project management, business development, marketing and/or sales
- You are passionate about campaign management and you are experienced in the creation of campaigns using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com, Eloqua, or Tableau
- You have gained experience in the development of strategic concepts, roadmaps and in data analytics as well as in the field of regulatory and data protection requirements
- You can prove your expertise in stakeholder- and change management as well as in the efficient management of internal and external consultants
- Strong presentation skills, a comfortable handling of standard office applications as well as agile project management tools help you orientate in your new working environment
- Additionally, you are skilled in leading virtual teams, understanding customers and bringing together decision-makers to realize projects
- Fluent English skills and intercultural competencies enable you to work in cross-cultural teams with different professional backgrounds
- Personally, you convince us with your ability to change, your strategic way of thinking, efficient communication skills, motivation and customer orientation
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time