Area Sales Professional- Channel Sales
Experts, pioneers, networkers.
Our Sales professional are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait, but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Having customer first attitude.
• Pursuing and achieving the set business targets.
• A team player responsible for marketing & selling for Medium Voltage Components through System House, Push Numerical Relays through Channel Partners and VARs, and Medium Voltage & High Voltage Spares and Services through Channel Partners
• Monitoring and achieving channel coverage and nurturing new market segments with regular visits.
• Aiding in the channels Creating - developing - closing leads.
• Prompt responses to external and internal customers.
• Channel Motivator, Developer.
• Making the Channel follow internal processes and guidelines.
• Constant Reviewing of Channel performance
• You’ll be actively involved in study of the product specifications, selection of right product for offering, and attending technical meetings.
• You’ll continuously gather Market intelligence (Updates on Projects/ Market/ Competitor information, Order won/ loss analysis etc.).
• You'll ensure meeting the desired Order Intake targets and Forecast accuracy to achieve yearly growth in business.
Use your skills to move the world forward
• You are an Electrical or Electronics Engineer (B.E / B.Tech) with 7 to 9 years of experience in handling Channel Business/Institutional Sales responsible for MV Components, Spares, Protection devices & Substation Automation portfolios.
• You're analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with ability to define and understand concepts/problems quickly, able to create and review technical documents.
• You've hands on experience in software MS office (Excel/ Word/ Power Point)
• You’ve great communication skills.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based at Kolkata, but you’ll also get to visit other locations as per business need, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Find out more about Siemens at: https://www.siemens.com/in/en/home.html