Cloud Marketing Campaign - Demand Generation Manager (SISW-PLM)
(United States) (181374)
A marketing professional who: is responsible for the performance of demand generation campaigns for a market-leading application development platform; studies and knows the key personas of the campaign; understands the platform’s value proposition then creates and tells the moving stories of the campaign; writes content and builds the campaign assets; measures and adjusts campaigns.
Essential functions depending on project managed:
- Create and maintain the campaign brief
- Decide the assets and tactics needed to complete the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle
- Research and establish appropriate campaign metrics
- Write and/or coordinate the creation of all the content and assets needed for campaign
- Manage vendor relationships and budgets
- Measure campaign performance and adjust campaign as required
Will be measured on:
- Campaign targets achieved
- Living out Siemens Ownership Culture
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of marketing or similar experience
- Understands SEO, search, social and content marketing
- Highly skilled at project management
- Experienced inbound marketer
- Event coordination a plus
- Excellent marketing writer and skilled story teller
- Ability to travel (10%)
- Excellent communication skills with high, positive energy
- Strong process and metric orientation
- Ability to work with all types of personalities and lead people to a common end state
- Excellent problem solver
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with cloud products or cloud buyers
- Event Coordination experience
Job ID: 181374
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.