As the HSRC Sales Director, you will drive and coordinate all client activities during the various project development phases of all opportunities through order entry and deliver the successful sales campaigns for Siemens high speed reciprocating compressors in Oil and Gas.
In this role, you will be expected to liaise with the HSRC packagers, customers, EPCs and process licensors for early business development, manage the respective relationships and develop and implement the project sales strategies to secure orders for Siemens HSRC products. You will identify the client project evaluators, influencers and decision-makers in customer organization and drive the Siemens value at each stage of acquisition cycle.
- Lead and deliver successful sales campaigns for HSRC
- Develop the sales transactional strategy for the identified opportunities incorporating the customer needs, equipment application and aftermarket strategy.
- Understand the evaluation and decision-making process of customers / EPCs and develop a strategy to position Siemens’ solutions.
- Support customers in the development of technical specifications around the baseline design and strengths of Siemens product range.
- Provide direction to the “firm proposals” group for developing a firm proposal in line with the project sales strategy and lead the technical and commercial negotiations with the customer until contract closure.
- Manage the organizational risk through the entire sales development process both in terms of customer contractual obligations as well as providing robust internal sales forecasting.
- Achieve and maintain superior responsiveness to customers with quality information to strengthen Siemens position
- Coordinate the service support activities with the service organization
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant Oil & Gas industry
- 15 years of experience in Energy industry (Oil & Gas Industry)
- 10 years of experience of recip compressor industry experience
- 8 years in sales / business development role
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels within customer organization
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker with a focus on technical differentiation and value selling
- Proficient in communication, both written and spoken, able to discuss technical and commercial aspects
- Strong presentations skills, both written and oral at all levels
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow and successfully apply all internal processes and policies.
- Willingness to travel up 35% as required
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Job ID: 181377
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.