Siemens is seeking a software development professional to work on the meshing framework team in support of meshing and surface preparation algorithms. This position reports to the Software Engineering Manager.
* Create utilities, data structures and frameworks in support of volume Meshing, surface meshing and surface preparation algorithms.
* Writing and/or improving meshing data structures, utilities and APIs.
* Writing unit tests to ensure code is fit for use.
* Testing and Fixing code written by employee and other developers.
* Reviewing code written by other developers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* Experience in writing cohesive, well-structured, object-oriented, C++ code.
* MS or Ph. D in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a related discipline.
* Experience developing algorithms or data structures for mesh generation or computational geometry.
* Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
* Ability to communicate outside the team.
Job ID: 181395
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.