- Work with a cross functional team using Agile methodology to define features and necessary UX deliverables as part of sprint planning with the scrum project team you are assigned
- Advocate for the user’s needs and collaborate with the Product Owner to develop features that align to the needs of the user
- Turn requirements into simple and intuitive interfaces for the end user
- Analyze and resolve UI design alternatives and issues
- Prepare UX documentation (navigational flows, wire frames, mock-ups, use cases, task flows prototypes, etc.) to be used by the development team
- Collect and action UX feedback from customers/end users and manage changes to UX deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure UX documentation is continuously updated and distributed to the production team
- Keep up to date in the field by monitoring consumer trends, attending workshops, joining professional groups and reading relevant research
- Promote importance of user-centered activities and influence stakeholders to insure execution
- At least 5 - 8 years of experience understanding and building world class experiences for the users of your product. Experience with complex Enterprise software products a plus.
- Degree in human computer interaction, human factors engineering, computer science, design, interaction design, library sciences or other related discipline required
- Strong portfolio demonstrating user-centered design experience in the industry or as part of degree curriculum
- Experience creating polished designs with the ability evangelize and institute design
- Experience rapidly iterating designs to align to sprint timetables
- Knowledge and proficiency with in industry standard UX software including: Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, or like tools
- Passionate about producing high-quality and engaging UX deliverables
- Experience with research methods that lend themselves to an agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills to set milestones and deliver on time
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, product lines, roles and geographical and time zone boundaries
- Willingness to travel
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 181424
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.