Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
At our Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, we are looking for a Subject Matter Expert to support globally the process and tools for the Siemens common Remote Service Platform (cRSP). Our platforms for various building technology systems are used by more than 22.000 customers worldwide within 45 countries. You will be part of an engaged and multinational team who will be happy to introduce you in our environment. Join our team and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Cover the Service Level Helpdesk and perform ongoing support for related problems escalated internally by Siemens employees. Manage an extended workbench to solve the issues in a timely manner
- Act as the main interface between our regions and our global Headquarters. Support region experts and enable them to increase their local competence in technical aspects
- Provide technical material and the corresponding training of experts. Find ways to increase the efficiency of knowledge transfer and facilitate its use, coach your colleagues where necessary
- Take care of piloting and User Acceptance Tests of new features and technologies in close collaboration with our regions, development teams and product management
- Support regions in adoption according to customer needs, usability and Cyber Security needs
- Handle technical governance, moderation of global Technical Expert Communities and “best practice” sharing
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, IT or a comparable technical education
- Know-how of building management systems, products and / or services in the area building automation, fire detection or security applications is expected
- Solid IT networking and infrastructure knowledge within customer’s environments
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems in client server topologies
- Knowledge of a remote service platform and related cyber security topics are a plus
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others as a subject matter expert, on-the-job supporting, guiding, coaching and checking, remote or on-site
- Good communication skills in English; additional languages especially German are a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Your applicationSiemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform. Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your application.
Job ID: 181441
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either