Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Marketing Communications Specialist 4.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Marketing Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for:
· You will develop and implement strategies to help achieve BL objectives through a variety of marketing communications activities.
· Driven by your passion and commitment to continually raise the bar, you will play a lead role in positioning the business as the ideal partner for molecular imaging technology
· You will contribute to content planning and development, public relations activities, clinical marketing materials, Internet and Intranet content and page development, and cross-business line initiatives.
· By generating useful, customer-focused content and interactive touch points you will gain valuable professional experience, build new relationships, and contribute to the continued growth of the business while building a strong brand
· You will also help guide content strategy through monthly performance measurement and reporting
· You will also collaborate with Siemens Healthcare’s communications team on initiatives that position the company as an overall leader in the medical imaging industry
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have created and developed digital and print marketing communications materials for both clinical and marketing teams required to support marketing plans.
- Experienced in ensuring all content/materials distributed or published are in compliance with healthcare regulatory and legal requirements, as well as with the company’s internal approval processes
- You have ensured marketing materials adhere to brand guidelines, and measure and monitor the effectiveness of each project.
· Completing complex projects in the areas of advertising and promotional programs, digital applications, video, trade shows, internet-based communications, and special promotions.
· You have produced complex reports, production of brochures, videos, and various documents to measure various sales and promotional communications effectiveness
· Tracking budgets and projects for the marketing communications department and evaluating vendor/supplier relationships.
- You have strong PC skills (MS Office software like Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook) with knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· BA/BS in Communications, English, Journalism, or related area
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in marketing, communications, or advertising
- Skilled at creatively translating business strategies and objectives into targeted, engaging communications. Previous knowledge of working in a healthcare or regulated environment highly desirable
- Strong project management skills with diverse marketing communications experience (i.e., web development, content planning/development, messaging/positioning, brand development/ management, print material design and production, etc.)
- Keen sense of visual communications and design
- Excellent English‐writing and editing skills, including experience writing for the web. Medical or technical writing would be highly desirable
- Team‐ and solution-oriented mindset; enjoys working in a culturally diverse environment
- Able to manage a variety of assignments simultaneously and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
· Excellent Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills. Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
· Desire to work hard and have fun; gets the job done while setting the bar for others to follow
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 181450
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.