Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers
The Data Scientist 1 is responsible for the support of advanced analytical processes and strategies that support the Siemens Healthineers Services team through the development/configuration of dashboards, predictive/prescriptive modeling and statistical data analysis that is both internal and customer driven.
• Automate and create visualizations of key business metrics
• Write production code to produce data infrastructure and automation of tasks
• Ongoing development of ad-hoc and production level analytics, providing insights from data
• Development of fundamental statistical techniques and applications to bring additional insights from data
• Communication and consultation with partners at all levels
• Provide compelling, engaging and persuasive fact-based arguments
• Set clear priorities to optimally complete work tasks and allocate resources efficiently
• Work in an agile framework and communicate progress as necessary
• Travel as needed to internal customer locations (~10%)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• MS in Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics or equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to create, follow and complete a project plan
• 1+ years combined similar work/advanced education experience
• 1+ years of experience with applied analytics, with the ability to integrate a multitude of data sources and provide a detailed and insightful output
• Proven ability working cross functionally with stakeholders
• Demonstrated application of Advanced Analytical skills
• 5+ years of experience in coding complex algorithms in programming languages such as java, C++, R, Python, etc.
• 1+ years of experience with Analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or SAS
• 1+ years of experience with data management tools such as SQL Server or SAS
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• PhD in Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience applying Analytics and Data Science
• 1+ years of consulting/customer facing experience
• Experience interpreting complex model results and present meaningful, client-ready business insight based on model analytics
• 2+ years of experience in coding complex algorithms, with 2+ years in a production setting
Job ID: 181461
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.