This role will be responsible for the picking of production orders and placement of inbound materials. You will also be responsible for deliveries of materials to manufacturing. In addition, you will be required to have an active role in cycle counting inventory. You should be able to handle cross functional duties (ie Shipping, Receiving) within the area.
· Faciliate and manage receipt of inbound materials
· Pick and storage of material following documented work instructions
· Recognize report, troubleshoot and correct process non-conformances
· Assist in completion of system or sub-assembly in a timely manner
· Reports to Supply Chain Logistics Manager and works as part of Warehouse team
· Responsible for the timely picking and delivery of materials to meet shipment, service and other customer demands.
· Report and document non-conformances
· Work time is 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
· Execute duties in compliance with regulatory agencies
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Minimum High School Diploma
· Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor ' s Degree in Supply Chain Management
· APICS Certification
· Prior warehouse experience
· Forklift experience
Job ID: 181462
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.