Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive?
Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
If yes, then this is the career for you! Come be a part of the winning team.
Siemens Industry, Inc. – Smart Infrastructure – is seeking a confident and self-motivated technical sales professional to grow our Building Automation Service business in the state of Oregon in vertical markets such as Commercial Real Estate, Manufacturing and Data Centers. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and influencing skills, you will help tailor our customer’s needs into winning solutions in the direct end-user service market.
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…sky’s the limit to how much you earn.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle with gas card/reimbursement for vehicle, all of which start from day one of employment.
- Quick ramp-up time with Siemens Ready-To-Sell development program - A structured milestone-based sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Leverage established Siemens Smart Infrastructure service & product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Develop building automation service business in the Portland area - projects and service agreements
- Account management with a strategic growth plan
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for Siemens in Oregon
- Educate the market and customers on Siemens’ capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with Siemens solutions and services
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering desired, although candidates with varying degrees will also be considered based on experience. A High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement.
- 2-5 years of experience in technical sales, business development, or consulting within similar industries such as Electrical Services, Building Automation, Fire Alarm, Security, and Energy Efficiency is preferred, however, we will also consider talented sales professionals with technical and financial savviness and related sales experience utilizing critical thinking and influencing skills within industries such as Software or Financial Services.
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local building market such as building owners and general/electrical/mechanical contractors strongly desired.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing the Challenger Sales Model strongly preferred.
- Must be willing and available to travel 5% overnight for training and business development.
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license in good standing and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!
Job ID: 181465
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.