Would you like to become part of driving the development and implementation of protection systems for tomorrows energy supply?
Come join a team of engineers, who design and implement digital solutions in a high voltage substation placed both Onshore and Offshore! You will have a leading role in ensuring the right implementation, design and commission of the protection system, starting from the smallest 10/04 kV kiosk to very complex high voltage substations. Hear more and meet your new manager here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwqIZpdvTk
You will support our customers in all kind of protection applications. Therefore, you must be able to understand complex technical problems and translate them into simple, yet reliable and elegant solutions to ensure high availability and of course include as much security in all technical aspects as possible.
At Siemens, everyone has the opportunity to positively impact thousands of customers and you will be called on to identify, realize, and drive these opportunities. Siemens is a fast-growing organization working on products and software that is changing the world. Be part of this fantastic new opportunity and inspiring culture of committed innovation towards Ingenuity for Life.
- Design, implementation and documentation of the Protection Systems
- Translating system requirements, as well as internal requirements, into reliable and elegant solutions
- Supporting Project Management in coordinating of protection systems through the different phases of the project
- Involvement in planning and participation in system tests
- Be a part of tender preparation in close contact with the sales team
- Some travel must be expected – approximately 30 to 60 days per year
- An educational degree as an electrical power engineer, and a minimum of 5 years validated experience as a Protection Engineer or similar
- Knowledge about the communication protocol IEC 61 850 MMS & GOOSE and have worked with over current, line and transformer protection
- It is an advantage, if you have worked with both DIGSI 4, DIGSI 5 and Test Universe from OMICRON
- You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills and are proficient in spoken and written English
- Balance conflict by working with all parties to find successful solutions to issues that may arise throughout the process and able to facilitate alternatives to find the best resolution to the issue at hand.
- You must not be afraid to get your hands greasy. You will, from time to time, have to go on site and run the wires, do the configuration and perform the tests
Working at Siemens Smart Infrastructure
We bring together energy supply – from intelligent control across the grid, solutions from medium voltage substations and the point of consumption – with building technology – from climate control, to fire and security to distributed energy systems. Where they meet, at the point of connection, there are exciting growth markets where we ensure that energy is used effectively – in energy storage and prosumption, to electric vehicle infrastructure and micro grids www.siemens.dk/energy
We are a division with 44.000 hardworking minds all over the world and 300 in Denmark. Besides the area supplying the energy market we make buildings intelligent. In average we spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a perfect place to do it. We are currently implementing several of the largest energy renovation projects (ESCO) to date in Denmark, including energy renovation of several large hospitals, municipalities and private companies. Read more here: www.siemens.dk/b
t Meet your future colleagues here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMRRXPNBSZ8&t=
Deadline for applications: As soon as possible. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis. For further information, please contact Henrik Nordahl Jensen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Job ID: 181500
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens A/S
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time