The (PM) Project Manager is responsible for project management of Atellica Solutions implementations for non-automation/automation sites. May support other highly complex projects, while collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure expectations are met. Projects will be managed from pre-sale through customer go-live process ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
The (PM) Project Manager will lead all Siemens and customer activities on IDN/consolidator & multi-site implementation projects. They coordinate conference calls and/or face to face meetings with all those involved on implementation projects. The PM will drive all communication on projects both internally and with customers, keeping all parties informed and drive projects to maximum efficiencies, including best install times with optimum customer satisfaction. The PM will possess the ability to do formal presentations in front of large groups of Siemens personnel or customers. They will use standardized tools for managing projects & communication where appropriate and have working knowledge of regulatory agency requirements specific to the clinical laboratory environment.
The Project Manager reports directly to the US Director of Project Management. The Project Manager interfaces directly with TAO (Technical application organization), AIM(Automation informatics manager), APS(Automation product specialist), AIS(automation instrument specialist), Field Service, Customers, Marketing, Sales and Health Care Solutions.
BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience. PMP certification required or working towards it. Additional certification may be required in some areas. Required: PMP certification or extensive project management knowledge required. Proven track record of managing projects of various scale and complexity. Proven record of developing the overall project plan with all stakeholders, working with functional managers to assign resources and managing project activities to ensure successful completion of projects. Possess ability to do formal presentations in front of large groups of stakeholders. Strong complex problem solving skills and ability to translate technical issues into non-technical terms. Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently, accept responsibility and prioritize without significant management intervention. Professional attitude, comfortable working in large corporate setting populated with diverse types of people, maintain pose and respect in stressful situations with assurance and confidence.
Preferred: Previous experience with laboratory automation and informatics, project management software, networking and interface protocols. History of managing projects within the healthcare and laboratory diagnostic arenas.
The PM interfaces directly with the TAO, Service Organization (field and operations), Sales Organization, Supply Chain Partners and external Siemens customers.
• Demonstrates passion for our customers' & Siemens Healthineers success
• Encourage and inspire this passion in colleagues, customers & partners
• Strive for Siemens Healthineers success first, independent of role, interest or goals
• Role model for passion and curiosity, make voice heard, challenge cynicism
• Role model to attract, retain and engage passionate people
• Deal honestly & genuinely with colleagues throughout Siemens Healthineers & with customers & partners
• Deliver on commitments and excel at execution
• Share information in a timely manner and seek feedback from others
• Live a culture of open debate
• Contribute new & innovative ideas to expand the boundaries of current thinking & practice
• Ask "why not" instead of "why"
• Start things quickly and end early if necessary
• Take informed ricks, accept mistakes & failure as a learning opportunity
• Actively listen to others - colleagues, customers & partner - to understand & best address their needs
• Focus "talking" on what is helpful & important to others, not just what is interesting to self
• Encourage others to speak up and bring their ideas forward
• Translate listening into action
• Understand the key quality expectations of colleagues, customers and partners
• Do not take shortcuts and do not sacrifice quality
• Proactively share knowledge & successes to continuously improve performance of colleagues, customers and partners
• Acknowledge and celebrate success
• Actively challenge status quo & strive to continually improve - to "get a little better every day"
• Take personal responsibility & make informed, conscious decisions in area of responsibility
• Contribute ideas for improving processes, without assigning blame, by using lean tools
• Build trust as a basis for simplifying the way we work together & improving the effectiveness of our work
• Never sacrifice the future for short term gain
• Think outside today's boundaries to learn & take Siemens Healthineers forward
• Make tough choices today that will enhance our success tomorrow
• Actively learn and develop yourself and others every day
Job ID: 181501
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.