Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Siemens is seeking an experienced Site Engineering Team Leader for our Automation Solutions team in our Cleveland office located in Garfield Heights, OH. This supervisory position leads our team of specialists and technicians that support our customers throughout the Northern Ohio area.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as
owners, self-direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and
team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have more than 200 offices in 101 countries providing you
the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies that make the world a better place? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this opportunity? If
so, then we’d like to meet you!
- Supervises the activities and performance of system installation employees for installed work.
Provides technical support, expertise, leadership, and accountability for installed projects.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls all startup, commissioning, testing, and other committed activities for assigned projects. Supervises employees to ensure schedules
are maintained and projects proceed according to plans, job specifications, and cost estimates.
- Provides direct employee mentorship, and is responsible for employee development within their group. Promotes, provides training for, and ensures implementation of
division productivity tools.
- Actively coordinates startup activity schedules with the Project Managers and Operations Managers to ensure correct staffing and correct abilities are provided to meet
individual project schedules and commitments.
- Participates in or facilitates representation for the Project Manager to Field Work Force Project Turnovers, and the Solutions to Service Project Turnovers.
- Plans and justifies manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of assigned work. Provides monthly project
estimates and assists in monthly forecasting. Ensures proper job management and cost control by reviewing project financial statements with Project Managers and
- Maintains and improves planned and executed margins for Solutions Projects.
- Directs and supervises the development of project startup and commissioning plans and the use of those plans in the monitoring and control of progress in the execution of
the work. Reviews customer feedback and ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Develops manpower schedules and loading to ensure contract and project compliance. Maintains timely communications and harmonious relationships between engineering,
operations, and sales so that project details, discrepancies and changes can be coordinated to minimize cost and delay throughout the estimating, bidding, and operations
phases of each project.
- Builds and maintains an effective operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth. Manages or advises on hiring, training,
development, allocation. and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility. Provides the tools, training and environment required to achieve employee
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Education - Associates Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Technical proficiency - 5 years experience DDC programming & startup.
- Industry/business acumen -5 years experience in HVAC Industry.
- Supervisory experience - 1 year.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field.
- Preferred experience: Project Management.
Job ID: 181506
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.