Performs installation and checkout of electric and electronic components for solutions and service installed jobs and service agreements associated with building control systems, fire management, security CCTV, audio and energy management systems.
- Installation of conduit and wiring, cable, equipment, components and devices associated with fire, security, and energy management systems.
- Installs and mounts electric / electronic controls, devices, panels, sensors and components.
- Performs interlock wiring as required.
- Performs wiring check out and assists with systems start up.
- Performs tasks associated with panel fabrication.
- Provides input and assists with preparation of as built drawings.
- Trains and assigns work to Electronic Installer I.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minnesota PLT
- Technical and mechanical aptitude required.
- 2-3 Years electrical & electronic experience required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be physically able to climb, work in high and / or confined spaces.
- Must not be color blind.
- Estimated 10% travel time.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.