Area Sales Manager - Northeast Region (NY, PA, MA)
We are looking for highly motivated Sales professionals to lead commercial activities related to the sale of renewable energy products (wind turbines, service, etc.) within the Americas region. Successful candidates shall have the ability to execute the complete sales process including the management of proposal generation, strategy development, customer relationship management and contract negotiation. This is a client facing position wherein a candidate will represent Siemens Gamesa for all account / commercial activities. Positive, persistent, self-motivated and action oriented candidates with demonstrated transaction experience are required.
• Customer Relationship Development (Identify new customers and develop existing ones)
• Serve as first and primary contact with customer, and build long-term and trustworthy relationships with customers, especially with key decision makers
• Project and Opportunity Development
• Gather market and customer information and derive strategies for identification and development of new project opportunities
• Develop and Communicate SGRE Offerings and Value for Customer
• Support Customer with technical and commercial data on SGRE offerings, including presentations, Indicative Offers etc with involvement from Technical Sales and Marketing, as needed
• Customer interface throughout bid and negotiation phase
• Understand customer business strategy, organization and key project drivers
• Convey “Voice of the Customer” internally in the organization
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 8+ years of Wind Power experience
• Strong communication & negotiation skills. Team-player mind set. Strong quality & organization orientation. Demonstrates initiative and result oriented
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
• Up to 75% travel
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Master’s Degree
• 10+ years of Wind Power experience with OEM, Utility, IPP or Develop
Job ID: 181518
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.