Professional - Point of Care Diagnostics Devices
Job Family Specific
Responsibilities: Provides a wide variety of Purchasing, Planning and
Manufacturing cross functional support relating to purchasing, supply planning,
supplier liaison, quality and negotiations. Additionally, strong purchase order
placement, order tracking skills and follow through. Successfully manages
aspects of the planning function and inventory to ensure that organizational
goals are met. Communicates risks and recommends corrective action.
Key Responsibilities: Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions to problems. Acts proactively and applies purchasing concepts, techniques, knowledge, and processes to solve problems. Detect potential problems and anticipate solutions.
Demonstrated leadership including listing below:
• Oversees new purchase orders placement in SAP. Communicates with vendors confirming and expediting orders. MRP experience.
• Resolves Goods
Receipt/Invoice issues in SAP.
• Assures goods are received correctly from suppliers.
• Communicates with shipping and receiving concerning product receiving. Maintains supplier relationships.
• Meets On Time Supply Delivery – over 96%.
• Leverages raw material inventory and planning improvements.
• Leads and works effectively across functional groups in warehousing, quality assurance, technical operations and manufacturing.
• Contract review experience for successful business outcomes.
• Demonstrated experience with supplier quality audits.
Knowledge: Purchasing and Planning. SAP systems understanding. Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
Experience: 2 - 5 years experience in Purchasing and Inventory control.
Direction of Others: Works well within Materials Group as functional supporting lead for scheduling, manufacturing order management and purchasing order maintenance and customer/supplier communication.
Job ID: 181543
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.