- Planning, quality control, ensuring, reporting and escalation of appropriate activities with regards to failure prevention and non conformities.
- Incorporating the quality aspects of all project-related and technology-determined processes
- Fulfilling customer requirements, expectations and satisfaction
- Fulfilling deﬁned business and quality targets of the organization
QMiP enforces systematic project audits and closure so that success factors, NCCs, and good practices are identified, analyzed and documented .
- Responsible for the exchange of project experiences between his project and other projects as well as his project and/or the organization as part of the continuous improvement process.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- With at least three years of quality management / engineering /after-sale services or commissioning experiences, in rolling stock business preferred
- Familiar with ISO 9001 standard, also knowledge for IRIS(ISO/TS 22163) is preferred;
- Working location in Zhuzhou
- Good communication skills and collaboration attitude
- Good oral and written English
Job ID: 181549
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time