Siemens is currently seeking a MTI Project Manager to join our Real Estate Team. This position will report to the VP- Real Estate.
· MTI Project Management & technical support functions within the HC RE USA Region
· Develop and align maintenance & capex strategy for building stock, measures, and budget for the LMU´s and locations
· Consult, support & guide LMU /customers regarding local technical topics, e.g., maintenance & replacement topics for HVAC, electrical, other (e.g., LAN), tenant improvements for customer projects
· Develop & steer project definition & preparation including technical requirements & cost evaluation. Conduct project planning, execution & project controlling. Ensure handover of the projects to the customers. Ensure finalization of projects within timeline, budget & quality targets. Report project activities.
· Leads maintenance projects within the HC RE USA according to threshold and executes projects according to customer requirements in line with sustainability guidebook
· Maintenance, fit-outs: Execute projects after technical review & evaluation of related business cases.
· Ensure implementation of sustainability features as outlined in global standards& guidelines. Evaluate business cases for sustainability measures.
· Regional project management: Ensure alignment with Project Management principles according to PM@SRE Guidelines.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 8+ years of industry experience
· Experience authoring plans and reports
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working with cross-functional teams
Job ID: 181552
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.