Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way.
How do you shape the future through Smart Grids and Infrastructure? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Smart Grids and Infrastructure. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai and Noida.
We make real what matters
- You will be involved in development of Java services for configurations which will be exposed as REST services as backend for web applications and as OSGI plugins for desktop applications
- You will be doing creation of junit test
- You will have to build and deploy services, execute PoC for introduction of new technologies
- You will have to perform design Documentation and Customer Facing Documentation
What you need to make real what matters
- You should be a BE/ BTech graduate in Computer Science
- You must have 6-8 years of experience in developing software applications using Java and database technologies.
- You should have strong Analytical and Problem - Solving Skills.
- You should have strong knowledge in OOAD and SDLC Process knowledge
Must have mandatory skills:
- REST API frameworks
- HTTP protocol, Open ID Connect
- Micro-Services, Spring Boot
- OSGI (Eclipse Equinox)
- Eclipse framework
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Job ID: 181565
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time