Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT Solution Architect (m/f/d) to help us foster and facilitate further digitalization and automation to increase transparency and efficiency.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will analyze new demands from different areas in the business and define potential IT solutions
- You will work in cross functional teams evaluating the use cases and develop first prototypes
- You will guide teams architecting and designing the future solution transitioning from prototyping to operations
- You will design the solution architecture based on specific business constraints, requirements and dependencies
- You provide consultancy to other groups regarding architecture related concerns
- You will ensure compliance to quality, information security and data privacy regulations
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in information technology, computer science or in a related field
- You have many years of experience with various information technology products (e.g. IT security, network technology, virtualization & Cloud etc.).
- You are also experienced in one or more of the following technologies – mobile solutions, middleware solutions, Office 365, data analytics etc.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have the ability to effectively communicate the utility of new information systems to people of various technical backgrounds
- Your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English are the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 181577
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time