- BTech/M.Tech. in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- 0-2 years of industry, software development experience in developing C++ applications as part of a team.
- Understanding of algorithm and data structure design.
- Understanding of gate level digital logic design.
- Software engineering skills with experience in use of Unix/Linux OS.
- Demonstrated experience with software testing methods.
- Experience in use of Hardware description language (Verilog/Vhdl).
- Experience in use of a software simulation tools(Modelsim, etc).
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PERL, Python or Groovy) would be useful.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and parallel programming.
Job ID: 181579
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time