Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Business Development Manager (m/f/d) for Imaging Decision Support to define and implement the future strategy of AI-Rad Companion products with us.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You manage business development projects to secure a fast, smooth and successful market roll-out of AI-Rad Companion products by ensuring a close alignment of all stakeholders in regional units and headquarters
- You provide leadership to the extended cross-functional team, including marketing, sales, customer services, supply chain, finance and regional organizations
- You analyze and understand the global market, the country specific opportunities as well as developing and implementing actionable strategies to leverage market opportunities
- You drive strategically relevant projects with internal and external stakeholders
- You work with the AI-Rad Companion team on defining and implementing the future strategy
- You work closely with the product management team to translate the customer value propositions into offerings for the respective market segment
- You drive change management across the company related to advanced analytics and optimized processes for new downstream processes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in medicine, engineering (preferably with a focus on medicine/medical technology), business administration or a comparable discipline
- You offer many years of relevant experience in customer projects within the international healthcare sector and have experience in leveraging project management and business development methodologies to succeed
- You have a broad understanding of the healthcare industry, radiology, medical imaging products and internal processes of healthcare providers
- You have a solid track-record of working in and leading cross-functional teams, ideally within product management, sales, marketing and other downstream processes
Your attributes and skills:
- Fluent command of the English language is mandatory, ability to fluently communicate in German is preferred
- You have demonstrated strong organizational skills; you are self-motivated, goal-oriented, excel at analytical thinking and are highly responsible
- Ability to travel national and international is mandatory (~25%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 181645
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either