The candidates are expected to fulfill the tasks as:
• Offer end-to-end digital transformation consulting to discrete industries
• Quick understand enterprise vision and situation in C-level talks
• Assess customers’ operation excellence potentials, not limited to sales, sourcing, planning, delivery, manufacturing, R&D, engineering, quality, automation, power and service.
• Assess customers’ digital potentials, not limited to the mainstream software or tailor-made solutions in above domains.
• Lead the cross-domain expertise team and integrate wide-range know-hows to guide customer into the digital journey
• Offer suggestions to customers how to transform with clear roadmaps and action plans
• Offer digital architecture design to support transformation, not limited to business, application, data integration and technical areas.
• Support customers in specific domain deep-dive as per request
The candidates are expected to meet the qualification as:
• Project manager experience, with C-level stakeholders involved.
• Digital transformation consulting project experience is a must.
• Deep-dive operational know-how at least in 3 domains
• Familiar with at least 3 mainstream digital solutions and rich experience in big process-IT implementation project delivery
• Executive talk and presentation experiences with proven record
• Excellence communication skills and logics
• Industrial company background is a must
What else do I need to know? 我还需要了解哪些信息？
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Siemens Management Consulting – supporting clients for a world-class business performance
As a world class consulting unit of Siemens AG, we strengthen the competitiveness of our clients (including internal Siemens organizations and Siemens customers or partners) along the global value chain. With our consulting services, we provide world-class tools, methodologies, processes and best practices to our clients in the areas of business innovation, R&D, engineering, procurement, supply chain logistics, manufacturing, services, project and crisis management, etc..
As a regional setup of Siemens Management Consulting, we aim to help our clients in a successful organizational change and transformation in business excellence via our domain know-how, methods and tools, processes and digitalization technologies. Additionally, we help to operate the communities of Product Lifecycle Management and Engineering, Service, Lean Management and Manufacturing within Siemens China in order to rapidly share and distribute global and local best practices.
Job ID: 181653
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time