- Apply ethical hacking principles, tools and techniques to mimic threat behaviors that face Siemens’s digital environment, e.g. IT-Systems that form the backbone of our company, digital products and services.
- Utilize system architecture designs, current threats and methodologies, adversary tactics, techniques and procedures, and security requirements to understand risks and to conduct penetration testing.
- Use computer networking concepts and protocols, network security methodologies, and understanding of cyber threats, cyber-attack stages, attack methods and techniques to emulate adversary behavior to assess weaknesses.
- Use commercial and open source tools for automated network vulnerability scanning, configuration assessment, network discovery, and security testing.
- Author custom scripts in the absence of, or to enhance standard security tools.
- Assists the audit engagement product owner in determining audit program customization requirements and respective program steps.
- Manage multiple stakeholders in complex environments.
- Lead meetings with clients and articulate to non-IT personnel the team’s conclusions and recommended improvements.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures.
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions.
- Make use of the unique chance to participate in audits within other functional areas offered in CF A.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar field of study. Masters highly preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant security experience - technical penetration testing in a professional environment.
- Demonstrated thought process and ability to keep infrastructure/products security central to daily efforts and in line with business risks.
- Ability to align technical efforts with business impact/risks.
- Curious enough to foster a team environment where probing questions and challenging the status quo is encouraged.
- Able to articulate technical details and risks to business contacts.
- Comfortable with complexity and able to grasp technical concepts easily.
- Excellent communication skills to maximize audit results.
- Proven record of career development.
- This position requires substantial worldwide travel to interface with business leaders in order to help you succeed in your engagements and to establish your professional relationships within Siemens.
- Fluency in English is required
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.
Job ID: 181672
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.